When the pandemic broke out the lack of updated cyber defenses left most organisations vulnerable to targeted attacks. With work from home this vulnerability expanded. Many enterprises relied on their traditional remote access solutions – VPNs. But this also faced issues, rendering employees and hence the enterprise vulnerable. As next step ZTNA was brought in as an evolution over traditional VPN technologies. Though as the new normal continues to unfold, enterprises turn to an agile architecture to supplement ZTNA & empower their hybrid workforce.
Explore this Gartner newsletter to gain insights on:
- The agility added by SASE Architectures
- Key services within a SASE architecture
- 3 use-cases to elaborate on the solution
- Citrix’s unified approach to SASE
- Next steps for Enterprises in endpoint management, networking security & more
- Different paths via which enterprises approach their SASE transformation