Online Banking: How to Boost Brand Loyalty & Perceived Security
With competition at an all time high, a remarkable 41 percent of institutions are looking to offer new services - like Internet and mobile banking - to weather this tumultuous economy. But the industry is simultaneously battling a significant decline in consumer confidence.
So how can institutions nurture confidence, boost brand loyalty and capitalize on this amazing opportunity that is online banking? In this must-see webinar, industry luminaries share their market insight and offer actionable tactics to thwart threats and win over consumer trust.
Register for this webinar to:
- See how your institution stacks up against the results of a recent study of customer perceptions in banking security;
- Explore specific survey data revealing customers' willingness to adopt and pay for what they perceive to be valuable security measures; and
- Learn how easy it can be to increase customer loyalty and win new business with leading-edge security solutions and strategies.
A recent study of online banking customers by Harris Interactive reveals important information about how customers perceive the current level of security provided by their financial institutions and their willingness to adopt additional security measures. Key findings include:
Bottom line: The findings point to an opportunity for financial institutions to leverage PhoneFactor, a unique phone-based authentication solution, to increase customer loyalty and win new business.
- Consumers perceive significant weakness in online banking safety. 64% of those surveyed felt it was only "somewhat difficult" or "not at all difficult" for a hacker or thief to get access to an online banking account.
- 93% of survey respondents indicated some level of interest in the PhoneFactor service with 48% indicating they would be "extremely" or "very" interested.
- Not only were respondents interested in the PhoneFactor service, but as many as 3 in 5 indicated a willingness to pay a monthly fee for the service.
- Results indicate that PhoneFactor would be driver to switch banks for up to 34% of respondents.
You don't want to be the one left holding the bag when a catastrophic breach strikesï¿½but it would be great to be the hero who sets your brand apart with cost-effective, user-friendly, fully-compliant security. This webinar is a must-see event for everyone who holds any sort of responsibility for securing their company's most important resources.
Have an account? Sign in.
You might also be interested in …