2016 IAM Research: Where Financial Institutions' PAM Programs Are Falling Short
Forty-seven percent of survey respondents rate their organizations at above average or superior when it comes to provisioning, managing and attesting to identities and access to secured resources within their networks.
And yet ...
- 50 percent either know their organizations were breached in the past year, or they are uncertain;
- 63 percent rate their organizations only average or below when it comes to their organization's ability to provide secure and appropriate access to privileged accounts;
- 34 percent do not employ multifactor authentication to validate privileged users.
These are among the preliminary results of the 2016 Identity & Access Management Research Study sponsored by One Identity.
Register for the 2016 Identity & Access Management Research Study and help benchmark your organization against the top North American financial institutions in terms of staying both compliant and secure with:
- Privileged Accounts - How do you establish, manage and monitor their access?
- Attestation - How and when do you validate your privileged user accounts?
- Provisioning - How does your organization grant, manage and remove access to secured systems?