We now have a new President, a new Democratic Congress, and - in the Heartland Payment Systems data breach - a new rallying point for the fight against fraud in financial services.
The economy is down, and stakes are high in terms of risks that banking institutions face from outside and inside threats. The 2009 Banking Information Security Agenda is your eHandbook to understand these risks and how banking institutions will tackle them.
Based on interviews with industry leaders - practitioners, regulators, service-providers, academics, researchers - this eHandbook features a compelling package of forward-looking articles, interviews and insights focusing in key aspects of the year's challenges, including:
- The Top 10 Regulatory Issues of '09
- 10 Faces of Fraud: The Greatest Risks to Banks in 2009
- Where the Jobs Are: 5 Hot Career Tips for 2009
This special edition also features excerpts of exclusive interviews with industry thought leaders such as:
- 2009 Security Agenda: Interview with Industry Expert Steve Katz;
- New Study: What's Next for Banking Legislation, Regulation? Interview with Eva Weber of Aite Group
We also take a last look back at 2008, a historic year in banking, showcasing:
- Top 10 Security Breaches of 2008
- 8 Events that Shook the Industry in 2008
- Bizarre Bank Robberies of 2008