All the News That's Fit to TweetISMG Now Offers Updates Via Twitter
OK, so I know some of you out there are still kinda dying to know, but don't dare to ask - what is Twitter? It's a subscription site where you can register to provide or receive short (we're talking 140 characters) text updates from people and organizations about their latest activities. Think of it was a one-sentence blog.
It's all the rage, and all the cool kids are doing it, so we decided to join in on the fun, too.
The world is changing fast these days - literally at Internet speed. Let us keep you up to date via Twitter.
The goal: to give you the latest news and updates as they're posted to our ISMG family of websites. Currently, we offer four Twitter updates for your consideration:
- @ISMG_news - Wherein I keep you posted on the major news from our organization.
- @Bnkinfosecurity - Where managing editor Linda McGlasson provides the latest news relevant to banks.
- @CUinfosecurity - Here Linda does the same for credit unions.
- @GovInfoSecurity - Updates on GovInfoSecurity from managing editor Eric Chabrow.
- @ISMG_Career - Your host Upasana Gupta gives you the latest insights on careers news.
Over time, we may well add additional feeds for corporate and other news, but this is a good start.
I invite you to check out our Twitter profiles, register for regular updates and be sure to stay on top of news, insights and training as they appear on our sites. The world is changing fast these days - literally at Internet speed. Let us keep you up to date via Twitter.
Let us know, too, how useful you find our updates, as well as what additional news you could use.
Be sure, too, to send us your updates, so we can stay up to speed on the events and trends that matter most in your organization.