The Anatomy of the Solarwinds Attack
Understand What You‘re Up Against
In early December 2020, a supply chain attack was discovered which “trojanized” SolarWinds Orion business software updates in order to distribute malware. The campaign successfully infected 18,000 organizations – including a number of government agencies and high-value companies around the world.
Attacks of this magnitude and sophistication have a vast and rippling impact. Whether you have been directly affected or not – we are witnessing a new level of attack sophistication that demands a closer understanding.
Prevent attackers from getting a step ahead - watch on your own time this on-demand webinar where you’ll learn from the team that discovered the Golden SAML attack vector back in 2017 – an innovative technique now seen used for the first time in the SolarWinds attack. What you'll discover:
- The rise of the digital supply chain attack
- An attacker’s perspective on Orion
- An end-to-end review of the attack flow
- How the attackers managed to trojanize SolarWinds code
- What the attackers did during months of seeming inactivity
- A review of the Golden SAML technique
- The big picture – what ‘Solorigate’ means for attackers and defenders