2014 Faces of Fraud Survey - Special European Edition
This session provides a detailed review of BankInfoSecurity's "Faces of Fraud" survey focused on the European market. Receive insights and expert analysis on topics such as:
See Also: Top Trends in Cybercrime; 411 Million Attacks Detected in Just 3 Months
- How are the areas of retail, payment card, in person, insider and mobile fraud evolving?
- Which aspects of the new Canadian legislation are most impactful in fighting fraud?
- Today's most predominant and damaging fraud incidents impacting banking institutions and their customers;
- New anti-fraud investments institutions are making to thwart the fraudsters and satisfy the demands of regulatory agencies.
ISMG commissioned a 2014 Faces of Fraud Survey: European Edition specifically for the London Fraud Summit. The results of the study are revealed for the first time during this panel session. Initial findings reveal:
- 30% of respondents say payment card fraud is top threat;
- 50% say fraud losses are steady or on the rise;
- 36% struggle to integrate data from various sources.
Tom Field leads a diverse and expert panel of speakers as they benchmark how European organizations will address fraud and cyber-threats in 2015. Key questions answered include:
- What are the primary types of fraud against European banking institutions, and where are the biggest security gaps?
- Is the Criminal Code of Europe still effective against emerging types of fraud?
- 2015 Fraud Agenda - Where will institutions make their biggest anti-fraud investments in the year ahead?
This session was recorded during the 2014 Fraud Summit London. Additional recordings include:
You might also be interested in …